Join the Fight. Chondrosarcoma Awareness Day: February 6, 2024
Show Your Support for Chondrosarcoma Research and Clinical Trials
Chondrosarcoma Awareness Day is dedicated to honor the legacy of Shayna Elise Kramer who passed away from this rare cancer in November, 2019. This February 6, would have been her 33rd birthday. It was Shayna’s wish to educate the public about Chondrosarcoma and support patients and their families suffering from this rare disease. For the fourth year the Chondrosarcoma Foundation is initiating an international public awareness campaign to support Chondrosarcoma Research and Clinical Tr
Here is what you can do:
1. Get the Word Out. Share this post on your Social Media Sites and join us in our efforts to educate the public about Chondrosarcoma, a rare bone and soft tissue cancer effecting an estimated 9000 people world-wide each year. Let your family, friends and colleagues know that February 6 is Chondrosarcoma Awareness Day.
2. Sign Our Petition. Get as many people as possible to sign our on-line petition supporting Chondrosarcoma Research and Clinical Trials. All we need is your name and e-mail address. www.csfshayna.org/support-cs-research
3. Post a creative picture to beat Chondrosarcoma. Be creative and post unique pictures of you, your family, friends and co-workers wearing something Yellow and post the pictures on the hashtags: #cswecare #chondrosarcoma #chondrosarcomafoundation
4. Wear Yellow on February 6 andshow your support for Chondrosarcoma Awareness Day.
5. Share Your Story. We share tributes leading up to February 6 Chondrosarcoma Awareness Day and we invite Chondrosarcoma Survivors and Caregivers to share their journey on social media platforms and use the hashtags: #cswecare #chondrosarcoma #chondrosarcomafoundation
6. Join our Initiative to Beat Chondrosarcoma. Make a donation to help the CS Foundation sustain and analyze Patient Registry that will result in the most comprehensive understanding of Chondrosarcoma and its progression over time.
Please join us and encourage your family, friends and colleagues to get involved. Help us build a strong coalition to support research and clinical trials for Chondrosarcoma.